TechGirls Exchange Program 2023 in the USA is an excellent chance for women who wish to pursue career in sciences and technology overseas. The International summer program will help empower and invigorating young women across the globe. It’s a source of opportunities for international students in an time of a global pandemic, where multiple crises have already affected the world. The bright students are encouraged to be a member of the completely-funded program for leadership to fulfill the primary goal for the USA to draw them in and take them on a variety of academic endeavors and programs that ensure co-operation and financial stability within world’s communities. Additionally, being the most highly rated nation for technological advancement and innovation in the world, the USA is actively training researchers for the future through its programs for development.
The program of cultural exchange includes a period of 25 days within the United States, with the collaboration of Virginia Tech University. Tech Girls must participate of interactive technologies and computer classes, after which they travel to the mentioned countries in the hope of shadowing a job at a tech firm. They will also have homestay and volunteer experiences in the community and also. This program can have an impact multiplier because the participants are required to be involved in community-based initiatives that last less than seven months with excellent guidance when they return to their country of origin. This program is designed to make a significant change to women by encouraging young women to form an environment of forward-thinking people. This way, skilled women can transform themselves to meet the requirements of the competition world. It is the TechGirls students exchange program in the USA will allow each skilled and enthusiastic woman to boost their career advancement while improving their gained skills during their time within the USA. Additionally, it allows ladies who are dedicated to their work to join forces with diverse people and elevate their position within a global network. Additionally the program for global leadership gives students the foundational and professional abilities that allow in the development of solutions to global problems by using technological and methodological approaches. It encourages youth leadership and creates a sense of responsibility in them that is accompanied by a culture of trust. The women in this program must adhere to the schedule and prepare themselves for every activity. This TechGirls program is monitored all day, every day. It’s goal is to find most effective solutions to address challenges and issues quickly. The staff is available 24/7 to provide advice on your career and assist in adjusting to changes in culture. Additionally, students are offered health care requirements under the supervision from CPR Certified staff. This Tech Girls program allows aspirants of any religion to follow their faith in a way they choose. Students who are concerned about Halal or Haram rules of dietary practice are provided with the right meals according to their needs and are able to have their specific menus in halal restaurants as it is possible. It provides the youth by empowering them with practical and social-learning capabilities and capabilities that help to build the female workforce of the world over an entire lifetime.
TechGirls Exchange Program in the USA 2023:
- United States of America
- U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs
- The length for the TechGirls young exchange program across America is 25 days. USA is 25 days.
No. of Participants:
The TechGirls Exchange Program 2023-2024 Benefits:
This summer’s exchange program will include the following expenses:
- A Visa fee
- International airfares from the country of origin into America. United States.
- Amount for lodging (double occupancy dormitory accommodation) will be given.
- Three times a day, a meal is provided.
- Local transportation is available.
- Opportunity to take part in Cultural events hosted by Legacy International.
- Health insurance for emergencies is provided. health insurance is available.
Check Also : MCW Young Leaders Fellowship 2023-2024 in USA
TechGirls Exchange Program 2023-2024 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must reside in the countries that are eligible within Sub-Saharan Africa, East Asia and Pacific, Middle East and North Africa, South and Central Asia, Western Hemisphere, Europe and Eurasia, and the USA.
- Candidates must be between threshold of age 15 and 17, at time of the start of the program.
- Candidates must have advanced skills and enthusiasm for technology, maths or engineering during their studies.
- Candidates should be keen to pursue their education and work in technology.
- Candidates must possess an excellent English proficiency.
- Candidates should display an enlightened, flexible, and open-minded approach.
- Candidates must be able to complete at least one additional semester following the return to their country of residence.
- Candidates must be able to take on some community service in their country of residence following their return.
- Candidates who have no previous experience of or in the USA or who haven’t been to the USA within the last three years will be preferred.
Eligible Countries for 2023-2024 TechGirls:
- Sub-Saharan Africa (AF) –Cameroon, Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda, and South Africa
- East Asia and Pacific (EAP) –Cambodia, Fiji, Indonesia, Mongolia, Taiwan, and Vietnam
- The Middle East and North Africa (NEA) –Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestinian Territories, and Tunisia
- South and Central Asia (SCA) –Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Pakistan, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan
- Western Hemisphere (WHA) –Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Costa Rica, Honduras, and Suriname
- Europe and Eurasia (EUR) –Albania, Cyprus, Greece, Kosovo, Montenegro, and Turkey
- United States of America
Application Procedure for International Exchange Program in the USA 2023?
- The candidate has to sign-up prior to beginning with the TechGirls 2023 application through the official website
- Candidates must sign in to their accounts to apply.
- The applicant must have all relevant documents to apply.
Required Documents TechGirls Exchange Program:
- A photo
- Latest school transcript.
- Eight essay questions have to be completed to be answered.
- Passport number. (If available)
- The deadline to apply to apply for the exchange program is December 16, 2022.