The Cambridge Trust is delighted to open applications for the Cambridge Scholarships and Vice-Chancellor’s Award, giving deserving foreign and domestic postgraduate candidates at Cambridge University (United Kingdom) the opportunity to apply.
International Scholarships and Vice-Chancellor’s Awards aim to ensure those with top scores from any nationality receive full financial support for PhD research, covering not only university fees but also an adequate maintenance allowance each year.
Cambridge International Scholarships are offered to non-Irish and UK-Irish nationals living outside Ireland/the UK/Ireland as well as Vice Chancellor’s Awards which provide UK/Irish citizens who live at their rates with scholarships to pay the fees at home.
Applications by applicants conducting research that will lead to the award of Ph.D at The University of Cambridge during this academic year will be considered for funding support.
Cambridge Scholarships and Vice-Chancellor’s Awards aim to ensure that those students with outstanding grades, regardless of nationality or origin, who wish to pursue Ph.D. research are provided full financial assistance – covering not only UCF but also an individual monthly allowance sufficient for one person per scholarship awardee.
The University Committee will compile an all-scored list of Ph.D. applicants across all fields. Criteria will only take into consideration academic credentials, references, and potential research capabilities – financial status will not impact who receives scholarships.
As part of its efforts to increase Cambridge scholarship recipients among students, the Trust can make arrangements to enable recipients of Cambridge International and Vice-Chancellor Awards to switch over into full cost scholarships offered through collaborations with organizations (UK Research Councils or departments or colleges that would offer to fund all or a part of this award), such as full cost scholarships funded by other organizations UK Research Councils or departments or colleges willing to sponsor either all or some portion of these awards – when this occurs the remainder will fall upon Cambridge Trust itself.
If a student receives the full scholarship award from any organization (excluding Gates Cambridge and Harding Scholarships) then any grant from the Trust expires and they become Honorary Trust Scholars; participating in events hosted by them remains free but it does not carry financial value. Any awards from the Gates Cambridge Scholarship or Harding Distinguished Postgraduate Scholarship expire immediately in comparison; only grants that carry Honorary Status survive beyond one year.
Cambridge Scholarships and Vice-Chancellor’s Awards 2024:
Table of Contents
- University Of Cambridge
- Cambridge Trust
- All International
Cambridge Scholarships and Vice-Chancellor’s Awards 2024 Benefits:
- Rowan Williams Cambridge Scholars will be awarded full-cost scholarships that cover maintenance fees as well as tuition and maintenance, while Cambridge UK Masters Scholars receiving an award of 12,000 pounds.
- HRH Prince of Wales Commonwealth Scholars are also eligible for the full cost awards that cover tuition as well as maintenance costs.
Cambridge Scholarships and Vice-Chancellor’s Awards 2024 Eligibility criteria:
To qualify for this award, applicants must meet certain criteria:
- Aspiring candidates must reside either within the UK, Ireland, or internationally to be considered eligible for this prize. Students should plan on beginning their PhD during the academic year 2022-23 in any discipline offered at the university.
- Candidates for admission should possess an accredited master’s degree from an institution of higher learning and possess outstanding research abilities.
Application Procedure Cambridge Scholarships and Vice-Chancellor’s Awards 2024:
- How to Apply: Applicants for Cambridge International Scholarships and Vice-Chancellor’s Awards 2024 must apply in order to be admitted into one of the approved programs at an institution.
- Candidates will submit a funding application through the funding section of their application site as well as submit all supporting documents together with their application form.
The application Deadline For Cambridge Scholarships and Vice-Chancellor’s Awards is 5, December, 2023,