UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program 2023-2024 | Apply
UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program
The UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program 2023-2024 is a fully-funded scholarship program available to students from abroad, covering tuition costs and providing them with a monthly allowance of 2200 PLN.
To boost human resource capacity in science and engineering in developing countries, as well as to promote understanding between nations, applications are being sought from qualified individuals who meet the eligibility requirements. Applications are being accepted for the Co-sponsored Engineering UNESCO/Poland Scholarships for 2023.
The Engineering Fellowship will give 30 students the chance to receive a fellowship for six months, supported by UNESCO, Poland’s National Commission for UNESCO, and the UNESCO Chair for Science Technology and Engineering at AGH University of Science and Technology in Krakow, Poland.
The UNESCO International Cultural Exchange Program seeks to bring together students with diverse backgrounds and geographical regions in order to foster capacity building and increase human capital within the fields of Science, Technology, and Engineering Education. You must have some connection to these topics but not necessarily. UNESCO Highly Encourages Developing Country Students & Youth Participants.
Check Also: Cheap Universities in Canada 2023-2024 | Study in Canada
UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program 2023-2024:
- UNESCO Member Countries
- UNESCO / Poland Universities
- UNESCO and Polish Government
UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program 2023-2024 Benefits:
- Students pursuing degrees in Biology or Mathematics will receive monthly payments of 2200 and 1500 PGN respectively, plus a one-time special allowance of 2200 and 1500 PLN upon arrival. Furthermore, both groups are covered by health insurance provided by UNESCO and an additional one-time pocket allowance.
- Tuition at this university is free and students have full access to university facilities according to local regulations.
- For those who have completed three years of higher education with a diploma, their award is PLN 1500 per month; additionally, those whose full higher education is equivalent to five years master’s program in Poland receive an award of 2200 PLN per month.
- Once the research study is completed, participants will receive an official certificate verifying their participation in the institution they attended. This certificate will be presented upon receiving all required reports and financial clearance from the Institution.
- UNESCO will cover international travel expenses (in one of the fastest and most economical ways) from the country of the beneficiary to and back to Poland within its Regular Program-Budget.
- medically fit Fellows can access health insurance through UNESCO during the term of their fellowship.
- All expenses related to this policy will be contracted and paid for by UNESCO on behalf of the awarded fellows.
UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program 2023-2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Fellows participating in Co-Sponsored Engineering Fellowships sponsored by UNESCO/Poland must meet the following criteria:
- Have obtained the necessary qualifications from accredited institutions of higher education.
- You must demonstrate exceptional research and academic abilities.
- Furthermore, ensure you meet the minimum age requirements for the program in which you are enrolled.
- It is mandatory for you to be fully present during the fellowship period.
- Citizens of one of the invited member states.
- Required Language: English
- An individual holding at least a BS, BSc Degree, MS, or MSc is required.
- Competent in English
- Fellowships are only granted to those in good health who are under 45 years old; exceptions can be made if an application is submitted.
- Candidates should submit their candidatures directly to the Member State that has invited them for consideration.
- Youth and Students from developing countries are especially encouraged.
UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program 2023-2024 Eligible Countries:
Africa (32 Member States)* Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Cape Verde and Chad make up Africa; Cote d’Ivoire is located within Democratic Republic of the Congo while Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia/ Ghana/ Kenya/ Lesotho Madagascar Malawi Mali Mauritius Mozambique Namibia Niger Nigeria Rwanda Senegal South Africa Togo Uganda United Republic of Tanzania Zambia Zimbabwe are other member states as listed.
THE ARAB STATES (2 Member States)* Iraq* Syrian Arab Republic(the)
ASIA AND THE PACIFIC Assam, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Fiji, India and Indonesia; Kazakhstan* Kyrgyzstan, Lao People’s Democratic Republic * Malaysia Mongolia Nepal Pakistan Afghanistan Papua New Guinea Philippines Sri Lanka Tajikistan Thailand Turkmenistan Uzbekistan Viet Nam*.
LATIN AMERICA AND THE CARIBBEAN (15 Member States) * Argentina* Bolivia (Pluractional State of)* Brazil Chile Colombia Cuba Ecuador Dominican Republic El Salvador Haiti Jamaica Mexico Panama Peru Trinidad and Tobago and Venezuela
Check Also: University of Canterbury Scholarships 2023-24 | Fully Funded
Application Procedure For UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program 2023-2024:
- Complete an Online Application Form.
- Applications must include the following duplicate attachments:
- UNESCO applications with medical certificates and all 4 (4) pages filled out in English using capital letters (illegible forms will be removed from consideration; handwriting forms must only contain capital letters);
- Two passport-sized photographs (4×6 centimeters) should be attached with the application;
- Certified duplicates in English of either Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees/PhDs received;
- If the native language of the applicant is not English, they must present a UNESCO certificate of language
- competence that has been signed by an appropriate authority.
- A pair of letters from people connected to their job role as well as confirmation of their credentials would also be appreciated.
- Duplicates of original applications must be sent to the National Commission for UNESCO in the country where the candidate is applying, and then Mr. Stoyan Bantchev – Chief of Participation Programme and Fellows Section – at UNESCO’s mailing address.
- Candidates who have been approved should register on the Fellowship online registration system, which can be accessed on this page.
- Only those selected for fellowship will be notified via their National Commissions for UNESCO.
- After UNESCO has informed the candidate of the results of their medical examination, UNESCO will administer it and submit them for processing.
The Application Deadline For UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program 2023-2024 is 28th April, 2023