If you’re interested in pursue a degree at a one of the best Australia university that offers fully-funded scholarship , go through this article. In this article, we will go into detail the University of Melbourne Scholarship, its benefits , and step-by- the application procedure.
University of Melbourne Scholarship 2023-2024 are fully funded scholarships available to international students. These scholarships are to s pursuing Masters as well as PhD studies. These scholarships cover cost of tuition, travel allowance, a living allowance at least $31,200 annually, as well as academic costs.
The University provides many prizes intended to honor your hard work and accomplishments as you progress through your studies. Beginning with your first year of the undergraduate program. Through internships and all the way to PhD. You can get prizes that can assist you in focusing your research. Through these prizes, they will not only help students pursuing their studies, but they’ll be an important part of your CV.
Melbourne Model’ is structured to be flexible for international travel, and has more than 1300 students every year for a year, semester or short-term intensive programs. Graduate students may apply for funding to conduct research abroad for participation in and publish their research or to collaborate with their colleagues at major conferences.
- Programs of Study: Masters, PhD
- University: University of Melbourne
- Research in :Australia
- Course Special Areas of Focus: Please visit the graduate course pages to view all offered courses.
- Time Period:
- 2 years of study for students pursuing the Master by Research degree
- A maximum of 3.5 an year to students pursuing an Doctoral degree
- Deadline for HTML0: In the event that you’ve submitted an application for a graduate course in research within the deadline for the course and you are accepted, you will automatically be eligible for Graduate Research Scholarships.
University of Melbourne Scholarship 2023 will offer the winner the following advantages:
- The full offset of fees is available for students who are pursuing the Masters Research degree or up to four years for those seeking a doctoral.
- The living allowance is $31,200 annually pro-rata (2020 Full-time Study Rate) that is available for up to 2 years for students pursuing an Masters by Research degree or up to 3.5 years for students pursuing an advanced degree. The living allowance is adjusted annually and may include a limited amount of paid parental, sick and maternity leave.
- Relocation grant of $2000 to students who move to States and Territories that are not Victoria and $3000 for those who are moving to other countries than Australia.
- Overseas Students Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for international students that require an Australian student visa to pursue their studies in Australia.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Melbourne Scholarship
To be eligible to be eligible for University of Melbourne Scholarship, the applicant must meet all the requirements listed below:
- Required Language: English.
- World Countries Eligible: All world countries.
- Have applied for and met the requirements for entry requirements for an advanced Master or Doctoral the research program in The University of Melbourne or be currently taking part in an advanced research degree within Melbourne’s University of Melbourne.
Application Procedure for University of Melbourne Scholarship 2023?
Please follow the below instructions for submitting an application to the University of Melbourne Scholarship:
To learn more regarding University of Melbourne Scholarship, go to the official website: