UTokyo Amgen Scholars Program 2023 is a grant-funded opportunity for international students who want to pursue careers within the fields of biology or related sciences. Japan is a world leader in the field of education and technology. It is an ideal destination for students who want to study at the most prestigious institutions in the world. Additionally, by offering them the opportunity to have a full-time, fully funded job in 2023 Japan attracts a large number of passionate and talented students.
All students looking to pursue research that is significant and receive a high-quality education in the top universities in Japan should benefit from Research internships. Many world-class institutions offer thousands of undergraduates the opportunity to take part in sponsored research projects in the field of science. In the US this program was introduced in 2006 and then the program was launched two years after that it was launched in Europe. The program was established in Japan in the year 2015 in Kyoto University and the University of Tokyo.
The primary goal is to assist students in the undergraduate level from various regions that are looking to pursue the possibility of a career in biology. Additionally, it offers students who wish to pursue graduate studies by providing them with an eight-week experience in biomedical sciences. There are many graduate programs where students have the opportunity to connect with top faculty members and gain research experience under the guidance of incredibly passionate faculty as well as researchers. The Amgen Scholars’ Program for 2023 aims to give students practical research experiences. Students will be equipped with the necessary experience, knowledge and expertise to carry out research prior to the end of their summer courses. Through this program, international students are not just able to receive an excellent research and education as well as the chance to connect with people of different cultures.
Japan UTokyo Amgen Scholars Program 2023-2024
Table of Contents
- Amgen Foundation
University of Tokyo
- up to 20
UTokyo Amgen Scholars Program 2023 in Japan:
- Students will visit and explore graduate programs and other organizations focusing on biomedical research.
- Informational sessions on applying to Graduate programs in University of Tokyo. University of Tokyo
- Access to the Library and Health Care Center of the University of Tokyo
- Japanese cultural activities
- Short-term trips
- Sessions and seminars for students
- Accommodation for free
- Students will be paid an stipend of 250,000 JPY
- Students will receive free tickets for flights
The UTokyo Amgen Scholars Program Eligibility Criteria 2023-2024:
- Students must be in the first year of undergraduate study in colleges or universities around the globe that award bachelor’s degrees.
- Before beginning the summer program applicants must complete their first year of undergraduate study.
- The applicants cannot be graduating prior to the time the summer program starts.
- Candidates must have a stellar education record.
- They should be keen to obtain the degree of a researcher like an PhD or a PhD in the near future.
- English proficiency is required. Candidates must submit their English proficiency exam with a at least a score of English isn’t their primary language.
UTokyo Amgen Scholars Program 2023-2024 Requirements:
- The applicants must live in the housing UTokyo offers.
- Candidates must be present and take part in all gatherings and gatherings and be fully engaged in the work of the group.
- Participants must give a presentation of their research projects as an oral presentation.
- After the course, each participant must submit the research paper.
- All applicants must be sure to give to the Amgen Scholars Program their complete focus.
- In the course of the program, Amgen Scholars are not permitted to attend any classes or perform any.
- Candidates must attend the mandatory conferences, activities as well as social events, which includes orientation the very first day during the duration of their program.
- Each participant is required be present for the entire session.
Required Documents for UTokyo Amgen Scholars Program:
- Documentation of English proficiency
- Two recommendation letters
- Consent forms (available from the official site)
- Formulary for application (available via the official site)
- A picture
- A scannable copy of the ID card or Passport
- Official transcripts of academics
- Cover letter
Application Procedure For UTokyo Amgen Scholars Program 2023?
- Candidates are required to provide the documents in the prescribed format.
- The applicants must complete their applications with attention to detail.
- Candidates must submit their applications online via the official site.
- Candidates must fill in the form and upload the required documents with care.
- The deadline to apply for this internship is February 1st 2023, 3:00 pm JST.