ERASMUS MUNDUS SCHOLARSHIP 2024-2025 | Apply
Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2024
For all youngsters and students with the potential to be eligible, now is the time to apply for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2024 to finish your post-graduation training at any of the famous and well-known universities in European countries. Applications are now open to be submitted online in 2023 for academics. Therefore, begin making your list of essential documents and certificates, and fill out your applications for this fantastic scholarship program.
THE ERASMUS MUNDUS SCHOLARSHIP 2024-2025
Every year, there are around 250 scholarships granted to international students. This means that it’s an excellent opportunity to learn in Europe free of charge for the best European University. In the Erasmus Mundus joint master scholarships 2024, you could be awarded all of the scholarships offered by Europe. If you’re hoping to finish your Master’s degree or Doctorate studies in Europe, take advantage of it. The student can choose to study between three and four European countries. In addition, those who win the scholarship will be allowed to work on an internship of at least two years across Europe.
Students from all over the world can submit applications for Erasmus Mundus scholarships that the European Commission funds. It is regarded as one of the top scholarships in the world. It is, however, only for a minimum of two years. The money will be distributed for the duration of the program.
Financial Coverage of Erasmus Mundus Scholarships:
The benefits provided through the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships are too numerous to list all.
- It is a fully-funded scholarship.
- The tuition fee is completely waived.
- It also covers the cost of international flights.
- If the student travels from one place to the next to study, the allowance for living and travel is also paid.
- In addition to the benefits above, These scholarships also provide work visas. This permits students to remain as workers in the nation after they finish their studies.
- Grants, Monthly Stipend of 1100-2000 euros per month.
Eligibility Criteria for Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2024-2025
If you’re enthusiastic and knowledgeable and would like to apply for Erasmus Mundus scholarships, you must meet the eligibility requirements listed below. Therefore, think about these requirements before using them.
- The applicant must score 6.5 bands in the IELTS exam across all subjects to be eligible for this award.
- There isn’t a need for work experience to qualify for this scholarship.
- No need to take GRE.
- Candidates with a minimum of 16 years’ schooling can apply to this program.
- There is no limit on age to apply for this scholarship.
- A candidate with a CGPA of at least 2.5 is eligible to apply.
- You may apply for the award if you’re waiting for the results.
- Students who participated in this scholarship can’t be eligible for the award.
- However, those awarded the scholarship are not eligible to apply for it.
- Students cannot submit more than three different programs at a time.
- But, the programs will be selected only from the available list.
- Students applying for scholarships must have a first higher education degree, or be able to demonstrate an equivalent level of learning as required by national laws and regulations. Scholarship applicants must have a degree in higher education by the 15th of January 2023 to be eligible for the program in 2023.
- Students who have received an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees scholarship (EMJMD) or were previously Erasmus Mundus Master/Doctoral Course scholarship recipients are ineligible for an additional scholarship under EMJMD. EMJMD scholarships are not eligible for any other EU grants.
- This list shows which countries have nationals who are eligible for scholarships. It is possible to distinguish student from student. Students from program countries will receive no more than 25% of all scholarships.
- Scholarship holders from Partner Countries are not eligible for the monthly subsistence allowance. This is because the EMJMD period exceeds three months.
- Students from partner countries have completed their main activity (studies or work) in the country they are studying. Students from partner countries who have been in the same country for 12 months or more during the past five years (EU + Turkey Macedonia Norway Lichtenstein Iceland Iceland) will be eligible to apply as program country applicants.
- Any application will not be accepted unless it is submitted in a timely manner. For required documents, please refer to the menu at the left.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2024-2025 Available for Scholars
To contribute to the Joint Program, scholarships will be also awarded to scholars who are enrolled at Third-Country institutions.
It is important to note that scholars who are interested in receiving grants cannot apply through the Online Application Tool. Instead, they should submit a request at e3******3cf@f***0.com
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2024-2025 Master Course
The Euro culture Master was chosen by the European Commission in 2005 as one of the first Erasmus Mundus Masters Classes (EMMC) for which funding was provided by the Euro culture consortium from 2006 to 2011.
The Erasmus Mundus Program selected the program for a second time in 2011 for five years of funding in its second phase. This allowed us to provide scholarships for the intakes 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
The 2017 program was chosen for a third time, as an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree. This allowed us to provide scholarships for the intakes in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020.2021,2022,
Euro culture was chosen for an fourth-time as a Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Degree (EMJMD) and will offer scholarships to the intakes of 2022 and 2023.
Erasmus Mundus Program promotes European top-quality Joint Master’s Degrees and increases the visibility and appeal of European higher education abroad. It promotes collaboration between academic staff and higher education institutions in Europe and Third Countries to create poles of excellence, and provide highly-trained human resources. The mobility among the consortium institutions must be a part of joint program. It will result in the awarding of recognized joint, double, or multiple degrees to students/doctorate candidates.
If your application is accepted for Euro culture MA (proposed to a scholarship, placed on the reserve list, or enrolled on an unpaid basis), data could be used for purposes such as evaluating Erasmus programs, managing Erasmus projects efficiently, and producing statistics. The Education and Culture Executive Agency, (EACEA), and the European Commission staff could have access to your data, as well as other stakeholders such as National Erasmus+ Offices, National Erasmus+ Agencies, and the Erasmus Mundus Student and Alumni Association.
Please refer to the privacy statement.
How to Win Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2024-2025 Useful Tips
TIP#1 Find the ones you are interested in or an ideal fit for your needs. It is now the moment to be open in your mind and think outside of the box. Your prior educational or work experience doesn’t necessarily have to match the requirements of the program. For more details on the programs you’ll need go to its website and read them thoroughly to ensure that your applications match your needs. Perhaps send an informal email to the contact person with a few questions.
TIP#2 APPLICATION you’ve decided to go with a particular program or a few. You’re now ready to complete an exhaustive study of each one of them which includes the most important topics of study and what are they looking for in potential students. Pay attention to the buzzwords that they’re using. Keep notes as you go. These notes will be used to modify your CV and writing motivation letters.
TIP#3 It’s time to think about who you’ll solicit recommendation letters from. Anyone who knows you in various capacities will be able to create an interesting personal and professional picture. This could include your scientific advisor as well as your sports trainer, program coordinator, volunteer supervisor, etc. Be aware that these individuals could be busy and it may take longer to receive letters. Recommendation letter for a variety of programs, your CV needs been designed specifically for each of them. You might want to include certain examples of relevant courses you have taken during your education , and don’t forget to mention the extracurricular pursuits you engage in. Being involved outside of school can make you stand out.
Tips #4: Make your letter with a positive tone and is forward-looking; – Define yourself. Think about why you are pursuing Erasmus Mundus; – Explain why the Program you have chosen is the right one for you; – State what qualities can you bring to the Program; – Demonstrate the fit between your background and the Program; – Highlight your strong points, your previous experience in education, interpersonal skills; – Tell in which way you distinguish yourself from others; – Make your motivation letter end on strong and positive note DONTs: – Don’t let your motivation letter simply echo your CV; – Don’t be vague; – Don’t be lengthy. Generally one page is sufficient; – Don’t use complex language constructions or flowery phrases
TIP#5 INTERVIEW You have been pre-selected and now it’s time to prepare for interview. Research thoroughly – study universities’ courses or research pages. Consider how this relates to your personal experience and your background. Consider the most appealing elements of this Program that you can personally enjoy. Consider what you could contribute to the Program including your strengths and your weaknesses. Offer them new information they may not have seen on your applications. Then, write all this down and provide an example for every point. It is helpful to apply the STAR principle whenever you do (Situation- Task-Action-Result) 1. Keep your profile professional. Be sure your Skype photo and username are suitable for interviews (or make an appropriate Skype account) 2. Keep a list of notes in front of you to help you remember all the things you’d like to say 3. Pick a quiet place. Get rid of all distractions around you. Keep it neutral. Do not interrupt your interview. Make sure that people are aware that you are scheduled for an interview, and ensure that nobody gets in the way; 5. Make sure you tweak the Skype audio prior to the time to ensure that you are able to hear and understand it without difficulties. Check that all the other applications on your computer are shut (especially when they emit noise). If you are able, use earphones.
TIP#6 INTERVIEW (SKYPE) Take a look at the recorded version of the webinar hosted by the Erasmus Mundus Association(EMA) with Emrah Kara kaya. Emhart told his story of applying for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships , and he offered some advice for prospective applicants. Emrah is well-placed to conduct this webinar since he is involved in a variety of Erasmus Mundus programs and is currently Vice-President of the Erasmus Mundus Association
Application Procedure for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship:
The process step-by-step to apply for ERASMUS MUNDUS SCHOLARSHIPS (2023) is as the following:
- Go to the official site for Erasmus Mundus Scholarships.
- Contact the program coordinator via this site.
- Look through the list of available programs.
- Choose three programs of your preference, Not less than that.
- After that, make sure you know the exact process for submitting your application.
- Don’t forget to verify the deadlines for applying.
- However, the time of submission can differ from programs with other programs.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY FOR ERASMUS MUNDUS SCHOLARSHIPS:
Below is a listing of all the documents and documents you must include when filling out an Erasmus Mundus application form:
- The transcript for your High School.
- Letter of Motivation.
- National ID document.
- Passport/ Copy.
- However, your Curriculum Vitae is required for the award is not required.
- Financial Assets’ Statement.
- Research Plan.
- Application Form.
- Letter of Recommendation.
- Letter of Intent.
- Study plan.
- Certificate of Facts.
AVAILABLE SUBJECTS ERASMUS MUNDUS SCHOLARSHIP 2024
There are a variety of courses that fall under the program of scholarships. They include:
- Computer science.
- Social Science
- Czech Republic
- Germany | Scholarships in Germany Without IELTS
- Hungary |
- Italy | Scholarships in Italy
- Poland |
- Spain | Scholarships in Spain
Euro culture is committed in enhancing the employability of its graduates. Our students are taught practical skills that can be transferred to the workplace through the Euro competence modules. We also integrate a work experience into their studies. This helps us ease the transition to the labor market.
Many of our graduates have found careers in politics and international relations as well as research, journalism and policy-making. Others pursued academic research in many areas of the humanities or social sciences, and found careers in academia.
Check Also : RTP Scholarships 2024 at Central Queensland University
Application Deadline Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2024-2025:
So, getting through the application for this scholarship isn’t an easy task. Be sure to stay up-to-date and expand your knowledge to decrease the chance of being rejected. However, for those who did not get a high CGPA during their final examinations, write an outclass motivational letter since it’s the only method to increase your odds of being selected.
Don’t forget that every event, whether academic or extracurricular, can significantly impact your character. If you’re already taking any online classes, receiving the award will increase. With this award, keep working to reach your goals and brighten your future more than ever.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Application Deadline: 2023-2024
Most of the time, there are talented students not able to receive the scholarship because they missed the deadline. This is why it’s essential to be informed about the dates for the opening and closing of the scholarships for Erasmus Mundus 2024.
The deadline for submitting applications for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships visit given below Official website :
select your program and apply
Its Qaisar Hamad from Pakistan, being an orphan student hardly I have pursued a BSc degree in Agricultural entomology, and now my MSc in Agriculture entomology is already had to complete this month, besides that, I have done diploma in Information technology as well as a BA degree in political science, while I have done my basics from the orphanage, Also I am in touch with social societies and charitable trusts as a volunteer for good cause.
I have lots of goals and ambitions to serve humanity in different fields especially to work for those children who are orphans like me, they can’t get their basic education, shelter, and food in their footsteps which is their basic right.
But that is impossible for me until and unless I have stood on my own feet, for that first I have to hunt a good job and other is to have close bonds with social people and by group work we can take some good steps for suffering humanity.
Whatsaap is :+923484422814
At last, I am thankful for your kind attention and will be hopeful
There are many fully funded Scholarships you can Apply please.