Start your study adventure abroad. The good news is that Rotary Peace Fellowships 2024 are open. In this article, we’ll go over the details of the scholarship, its advantages, and the step-by-step application procedure.
The Rotary Peace Fellowships 2024-2025 are fully-funded scholarships for students from abroad. These scholarships are offered only for master’s degrees. The Rotary Peace Fellowships Program covers the cost of tuition and fees, as well as lodging and meals round-trip transportation, as well as all expenses associated with field studies and internships.
Rotary Peace Fellowships are given to students up to 150 every year. The fellowships allow students to students who want to complete Professional Development Certificate Program or Master’s degree Program related to peace and conflict resolution, as well as prevention.
Since its inception around 2002, the Rotary Peace Center taught over 1,400 Fellows, who operate in more than 100 countries. A majority of them are the leaders of NGOs, governments as well as the military, police, education, as well as international organizations such as those of the United Nations and the World Bank.
Rotary Peace Fellowships 2024-2025:
Table of Contents
Professional development certificate program
- Duke University and University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA
- International Christian University, Japan
- University of Bradford, England
- University of Queensland, Australia
- Uppsala University, Sweden
- Chulalongkorn University, Thailand (certificate program)
- Makerere University, Uganda (certificate program)
- Rotary International
Areas Of Study:
- Peace International Development, Leadership, and Peace.
- Up to 50 fellowships for master’s degrees and 80 certificates for studies at top universities are offered each year.
Rotary Peace Fellowships 2024-2025 Benefits:
Rotary Peace Fellowships covers
- Fees and tuition,
- Room and board
- Round-trip transportation,
- All field and internship expenses.
- Costs of tuition and fees.
Rotary Peace Fellowships 2024-2025 Eligibility Criteria:
Rotary Peace Fellowships are intended to help professionals with expertise in international relations, as well as peace, conflict prevention, and resolution. Candidates must also meet the following criteria:
- The countries that are eligible for the program include all nations
- The ability to speak English or proficiency in another language is highly recommended.
- Great leadership abilities
- A strong dedication to peace and understanding across the globe which is evident in academic and professional accomplishments as well as volunteer work in the community or personal
- Master’s degree applicants must have at least three years of part-time or volunteer work or a bachelor’s degree
- Certificate applicants must have at least five years of time-consuming work or volunteer experience and a solid academic background
- Complete the test to determine your eligibility.
Application Procedure for Rotary Peace Fellowships 2024-2025?
For those who wish to be considered in the race for Rotary Peace Fellowships the following instructions should be followed
- Check the guidelines for application and verify the conditions of eligibility and the restrictions.
- Explore the curriculum and the programs offered at every center. Rotary Peace Centers. You’ll be asked to determine which two of the centers you would like to visit.
- Make sure you have your application ready, which includes your resume/CV, essay academic or professional recommendation, transcripts as well as the scores of your tests. All documents must be in English. For applicants, certificates, transcripts, and scores are not required.
- Make contact with your district’s local Rotary district before making your application and request an interview. District endorsement is a mandatory part of the process of applying. A tip: Your local Rotary club will help you join your district. Utilize Club Locator to find the nearest club. Club meetings and recommendations are highly recommended, but not required for those who have support from the district.
- Before interviewing, you must submit an electronic request in your area no later than 15 May.
- Interview with representatives from the district. Districts need to send endorsements to the Rotary Foundation by 1 July.
- An announcement of the results of the selection will be sent out in November. If you’re selected to receive a fellowship you will be informed by the Peace Center of the program you’ll attend.
- Make an application for admission to the institution in which your Peace Center is located. The selection for the fellowship doesn’t mean that you’ve been accepted to the university.
Also check: WTO Essay Award 2023-2024 UK | Essay Award
Important note: Rotary Peace Fellowships 2024 recipients may not attend the Rotary Peace Centre in their country of origin during the event. Applicants from Thailand who can visit the center located at Chulalongkorn University and candidates from Uganda that may be able to visit the center located at Makerere University
Rotary Peace Fellowships 2024-2025 Masters:
An ideal applicant is academically proficient with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a similar field and has worked in the field of peace and development. We are seeking young professionals who have an interest in the resolution of conflicts and peace, who can conduct extensive research and reading, and be able to actively participate with a wide range of students. Successful applicants have a history of previous accomplishments in peacebuilding, as well as the potential for growth and leadership in the field as a result of their involvement within the Fellowship. After the program, applicants must be prepared to share their work and experiences as well as keep in contact with peace fellows from their respective regions and maintain solid connections with Rotary members.
Candidates for master’s degrees in Rotary Peace Fellowships 2024 must be able to:
- Good command of the English language
- You must have a bachelor’s degree
- Are committed to understanding other cultures and peace by demonstrating this through academic and professional accomplishments as well as your personal or community involvement
- Are you a leader with the potential to be
- You must have at minimum three full years’ relevant work experience either in peace or in development work.
Candidates need to be able to demonstrate a gap of a minimum of three years between the end of the last academic course (undergraduate or master’s degree) and the planned commencement date. Candidates who are currently taking part in an undergraduate or graduate degree program cannot apply.
Rotary Peace Fellows who have completed the certificate course, or the Global Grant Scholarship, must wait for three years between the conclusion date of the program and the planned date of commencement for the fellowship.
We encourage those with disabilities and those from different backgrounds to join us. Rotary makes reasonable accommodations necessary for those with disabilities.
It is not qualified if you’re not a current Rotary participant or employee at a Rotary club Rotary International or any other Rotary organization.
* Rotaract club members who aren’t also Rotary club members can apply For Rotary Peace Fellowships 2024.
Rotary Peace Fellowships 2024-2025 Professional development certificate program:
The ideal candidate will be a mid-career peace and leadership leader who has at minimum five years of relevant experience. Candidates must enter in the fellowship with a social-change initiative to encourage peace and development in the region of the program. They must have a clear idea of how the program and its network will advance their peace efforts and improve the impact they make. The program is designed for professionals working in the field and requires 11 weeks of active participation. Fellows are awarded a post-graduate certificate at the end of the course. Following the program, applicants must be prepared to share their personal experiences and work and remain in contact with fellow peace fellows from the region, and maintain solid connections and relationships with Rotary members.
Candidates for certificates Rotary Peace Fellowships 2024 must be able to:
- Be proficient in English
- Hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- You must have at minimum 5 years of full-time relevant work experience either in peace or in development work.
- You must be committed to understanding other cultures and peace in your academic and professional achievements as well as volunteer work in the community or personal.
- Show leadership qualities
- You should be able to describe how their strategy to encourage peace is in line with the Rotary mission
- The candidates for Makerere University: Either be or are from Africa or have had experience working in Africa or worked in conjunction with African communities or other initiatives that are not on the continent.
Candidates should have at least three years from the conclusion of the most current academic course (undergraduate or postgraduate degree) and the planned commencement date. Candidates who are currently taking part in either a graduate or undergraduate program are not eligible for the fellowship.
Rotary Peace Fellows who have completed their master’s degree or a Global Grant Scholarship must wait three years between the conclusion date of their program and the planned date of commencement for the fellowship.
We encourage those with disabilities as well as people with other diverse experiences to sign up. Rotary makes reasonable accommodations necessary for those with disabilities.
The program is not eligible if you’re being a current Rotary membership or employee of the Rotary club Rotary International or any other Rotary organization.
* Rotaract club members who aren’t also Rotary club members are eligible For Rotary Peace Fellowships 2024.
Rotary Peace Fellowships 2024-2025 application for the academic year. Candidates have until May 15th to apply for consideration to The Foundation. Rotary endorsers need to provide endorsers for endorsements to The Foundation by 1 July.